Thursday 15 September 2016

Hilton Manchester Deansgate

Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Rating: 4 out of 5
 






So this is my second review for this hotel. Stayed on the executive plus room this time (which had a jacuzzi as well) so I was ultra relaxed. The in-room dining food was disappointing this time- the food was not cooked well and very mediocre. I wonder if they have changed their cook.





The cleanliness is beyond reproach and the bathroom is perfect for a relaxing bath (and jacuzzi!)
The views from the room were beautiful - I was on the 16th floor. I just slept with the curtains wide open and it felt like I  on a roof terrace.




The room also allows access to Executive Lounge on the 23rd Floor - which you must check out for the stunning views. 


The room was big and comfortable. I loved the glass windows.




The breakfast in the morning was excellent in-room but the breakfast downstairs was very cold and stale. Even the hot water for tea was lukewarm.
The staff were all brilliant and extremely  helpful on the whole
Would recommend it but wish they would improve their food



Style edit


Tried my fabulous Sportmax dress as playful workwear for the congress and teamed it with Ferragamo pumps and Marc by Marc Jacobs messenger bag













No comments:

Post a Comment