Wednesday 28 September 2016

Bubbleology Soho - Yelp event

Bubbleology
Soho, London
Rating: 4.5 out of 5


Yummy Raspberry Tea

This was my first time at Bubbleology and thanks to The Yelp event I got to try a venue I wouldn't normally go for. 


We sampled some fantastic teas. The drinks are all refreshing and very nice. My favourites were raspberry, apply & lychee and cocoa cream tea. I also tried papaya, Oreo cream tea and vanilla cream tea but those were way too sweet.

Yummy Yummy Cocoa flavoured milk tea

They now serve alcoholic teas too and pina colada is amazing. 


You can get them with chewy tapioca pearls which gives the drinks an extra umph - though I recommend the pearls with the clear rather than milky drinks as it all gets too heavy! 
The marvellous Pina Colada Tea


I had all the drinks cold but you can have them hot.
The Oreo Milk Tea

The staff were very friendly and helpful. The event itself was great - met a lot of new yelpers. 

Yelp team, as usual, were great. It was a really good idea to put this event together to introduce us to Bubble tea!

So why 4.5 rating? I think the venue should have toilets onsite. It's strange for a drinks establishment not to have toilets!
Finally, the main drink I recommend is cold milk tea with cocoa flavour - it's tastes like the most comforting chocolate milk! Yummy!





No comments:

Post a Comment