Saturday 28 February 2015

Naga Restaurant & Bar, Kensington, London

Naga Restaurant & Bar, Kensington, London

Rating: 4 out of 5




The restaurant is very well decorated and the atmosphere relaxed and welcoming. The food and the service were really good.

The starters and mains were really good but not the best I ever had. However, their cocktails are really nice and I would definitely recommend these, especially the watermelon martini made of fresh watermelon juice. The timing of the food was perfect and everything is served in pretty bamboo dishes. The dessert was great.

I cannot praise the service enough. They were getting busy when we got in. Despite this, the service was perfect. I was very impressed with that. I do think they are too pricey for the food though. Didn't think it was especially worth the price.
Overall, excellent service and good food. Not the best Chinese but a pleasurable experience.








No comments:

Post a Comment