Tuesday 17 March 2015

POPUP PAINTING

Popup Painting, London

http://popuppainting.com/

Rating 5 out of 5




 

 



















Let me start by saying that this was the most fun I have had in a long time! For a truly different night out, this is an ideal event!
Basically, this is an entertaining and social painting event which is held at various locations in London (see their website for details). They do various themes - we went at the Grange in Ealing to paint Van Gogh's Starry Night (one of my favourite paintings).
It is not quite an art class but you do get guidance. You don't have to get any materials -it is all provided. The organisers and artists are very nice and very helpful. They keep the mood light and you can really get into painting. I was so nervous I will ruin mine but I managed to do a decent painting!

It was absolutely amazing. This event was held in a pub so you can get a drink while you paint. They play some nice music as well so you really unleash your inner artist!
I also just want to add that the venue, The Grange, was lovely - see photos. They have a comfortable seating area and really good service.

It is one event I would very highly recommend. They do these "popup painting events" at various locations in London so do check these out. I will definitely go again. I never realised social painting could be such fun!!

Thank you, Popup Team!







Moi, the Artist

My Starry Night!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment