Thursday 12 March 2015

Doubltree Hilton West End

Doubltree Hilton West End

92 Southampton Row | Bloomsbury, London WC1B 4BH

Rating: 1 out of 5


Hmm.. where shall I start with this one? I am trying not to sound too negative but this hotel sort of leaves me no choice.  I think I will list my experience as best as I can:
1. The room was tiny, even for London 4 star standard but the bathroom was a good size. Be warned, there is virtually no space for food trays in the room and they categorically refuse to bring food trollies in the room
2. The check-in time is 3 pm but I was not given my room until 3.30 pm and after making a big fuss!
3. Food is terrible (at least room service food)
4. Staff are helpful at reception but not if you call them from the room
5. Very slow internet so no good for business stays

All in all very very disappointing experience.

Tiny rooms

So called "fruit salad"
No place for a tray
 

No comments:

Post a Comment