Monday 26 June 2017

Afternoon tea at the Winter Garden in Landmark Hotel, London


We went there for afternoon tea and lunch (hubby opted for lunch) and we had a fabulous time!

The food was delicious, service impeccable, and the atmosphere very pleasant. There was a piano player in the gallery playing some wonderful tunes, which added to the relaxed ambience of the place. 

You can either have a normal Afternoon Tea or the chocolate afternoon tea. I opted for the former simply because I prefer plain to chocolate chip scones! The prices are quite reasonable for London.




The afternoon tea review:
The tea was a lovely blend. I had English Breakfast and it was perfect.

Sandwiches were scrumptious and the chef replaced coronation chicken with plain chicken sandwiches for me. The other sandwiches are egg mayo, cucumber and salmon .



The scones were simply of one of the best I ever had in London


The desserts were good but on the whole a bit too sweet but that's my personal taste, I guess. I think the rest of the food was a lot better than the desserts.





For lunch, you can order from the set menu or normal menu though the set menu is incredibly good value for money at £25 for two courses and £35 for three.






Winter Garden is a very elegant restaurant. The staff are so welcoming and accommodating. The chef is obviously great. I will definitely go again.
Reception

Winter Garden Style Edit



As it was a Gardenesque afternoon tea, I put on my tropical garden print Mango dress and paired it with Office wedges and a Gucci Bag.



Mango Dress; Bvlgari ring

No comments:

Post a Comment