Wednesday 2 November 2016

Halloween Style



I always think the best Halloween costumes are the ones you can re-use and adapted from your usual wardrobe rather than a cheap fancy dress shop!


This year I opted for a witch costume.  The dress I picked was an asymmetric black lace dress from H&M. It was paired with gothic design shoes from Anglomania by Vivienne Westwood + Melissa. The hat was bought from Sainsbury. Feather earrings with pearl detail were bought from ebay.


I wore matching bracelets in black from Hermes, Bvlgari and a silver one from Piaget. White gold ring from Cartier. 




As it was an evening outing I opted for a mini shoulder bag from Gianni Versace - easy to carry and can hold all the essentials!









I decided to go for heavy eye makeup coupled with plummish lips so for the eyes I used Smashbox Double Exposure Palette and Eyestudio® Master Precise® Liquid Liner








For my lips I used Estée Lauder pure Colour Envy lipstick with some Clinique lip gloss on top


No comments:

Post a Comment