Thursday 25 February 2016

M&M's World, Leicester Sq, London

M&M's World, Leicester Sq, London
Rating: 4 out of 5

I am not an M&Ms fan and I never buy it but I loved this place and I bought the chocolates!! It is such a fun shop with so much to look at - its tacky but in a fun way. The displays are really nice and you can take good selfies there!
The staff are very friendly and available to help.

I also bought their merchandise (really don't know why - the smell of chocolate in the air made me do it!) I now own an M&M blanket, a mug and a little backpack for baby! Why?! The items are actually quite expensive in the store, as well as the chocolates so not really worth buying!


It's a great place for kids.The bright colours and displays are so attractive for them (and adults!) but they will not leave without buying something!

No comments:

Post a Comment