Wednesday 15 March 2017

Orso Restaurant, Covent Garden

Orso Restaurant, Covent Garden
27 Wellington Street, London WC2E 7DB

I found this restaurant in Bookatable app as I was looking for Italian cuisine. The restaurant has friendly staff and the food is lovely and very homely as well as being quite authentic. The pasta was amazing and a la dante. The starters were delicious and the chocolate and caramel torte was one of the best I ever had I think!





The restaurant is very reasonably priced for the location and totally worth it. Also, very important, the toilets are so pretty and VERY clean! 






Would definitely go again


Style of the day



After dinner we took a stroll through Covent Garden and of course stopped to get chocolates at Hotel Chocolat

I also found the prettiest floral swing to take pics in!

 
 
 

For the night, I wore a star pattern dress from Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren and coupled it with black boots and a red quilted handbag (both from Chanel)







No comments:

Post a Comment