Tuesday 14 July 2015

Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi

Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel, Tbilisi
Rating 4.5 out of 5

This is probably the best hotel in Tbilisi - I had a lovely time during my stay. The main reason for the 4.5 out 5 rating is that their food was generally really salty and difficult to eat! Otherwise great hotel.
The rooms are very comfortable
The staff are very helpful and welcoming
The spa is amazing - beautiful rooftop pool with stunning views of the city. It was mostly empty when I went so I had the whole place to myself. The spa and changing rooms are very clean and the relaxation area is just perfect!
After the bar we headed to the 18th floor bar for dinner. Again great service, amazing views but food was too salty.
However, I would still highly recommend the place for a great night's stay!







Spa entrance
















 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment