Wednesday 12 October 2016

Victoria & Albert Museum, London

Victoria & Albert Museum
London


I doubt that I can review this wondrous museum in simple words. It is magnificent and beyond speech. However, I will review the sections I visited briefly with lots of pics so here goes. V&A founded in 1852 and named after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and is currently housing over 4 million objects so make sure you wear very comfy shoes!





There are some stunning statues off the main entrance including, Narcissus, Joseph and the Golden Fleece, etc.









Other treasures include a notebook by Leonardo da Vinci on pulleys and weights, a medallion with Michelangelo's portrait, stunning carved woodwork decorative pieces and replicas of famous statues e.g. horned Moses and David by Michelangelo.




Needless to say, I spent most of my time in Europe Renaissance gallery (my favourite!) but there are other galleries for you to enjoy.




Overall, great experience and highly recommend it.







Museum style
Top: Joseph
Jeans: Zara
Bag: Red Valentino
Boots: Chanel
Coat: Coach




No comments:

Post a Comment