Tuesday 4 October 2016

Innaya Heritage Jewellery Trunk Show





This is the first time I have visited a Trunk Show by IHJ and I was pleasantly surprised. The staff onsite were very courteous and helpful and the jewellery is actually nicer in real life that the pictures so it was great to see it!





It was a bit annoying that you have to order the pieces you want and they get delivered later - They should have had some ready-to-buy pieces - it's always good to have  a few ready-to-sell stuff at these events. The jewellery itself is very well designed. I like their pieces with real stones and I like the fact that you can select a design and choose the stone/colours you want the piece in. So you will have a bespoke piece for you once it's ready. I am looking forward to their website coming up soon to buy directly online but more trunk shows would be good to really see the pieces for yourself.




No comments:

Post a Comment