Thursday 24 March 2016

Edinburgh, Scotland

Edinburgh, Scotland

So this will be a short review as I will do a longer review in May when I'm back here. 
Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland and home to the famous Edinburgh castle

Architecturally, I think it's probably the prettiest city in Europe - and I have been to most European countries! 
The gothic architecture gives the city a magical feel. 

Shopping is pretty standard thanks to globalisation but you can pick up some lovely Scottish soveniers along the Royal Mile next to the castle. 

People are soooo friendly compared to London. I went for a morning walk and had people saying "good morning" to me on the street! Never happens in London!
Walking around the city is such a pleasant experience!
More to come on Edinburgh in May!



No comments:

Post a Comment