Wednesday 6 January 2016

Charlotte Tilbury: EYES TO MESMERISE (Bette) Long-Lasting Easy Cream Eyeshadow

Charlotte Tilbury: EYES TO MESMERISE (Bette) Long-Lasting Easy Cream Eyeshadow

Rating: 4 out of 5


 
 I have recently bought this eyeshadow. The colour it shows up depends on your skin tone and I wouldn't really recommend it for people with very light skin tones as it doesn't really show up. My skin tone in tanned/medium brown and I have to put a few coats of it to show up as bronzy gold. The texture is lovely and the application is quite easy (I use it as eyeshadow or eyeliner but I think it works really well as an eyeliner).
 It is a beautiful colour. it works really well with a bronze look.  It works especially well if you use a highlighter under the brow with gold eyeshadow.  The consistency is a mousse/crème. It lasts for up to 8-10 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment