Saturday 3 January 2015

Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow Cinderfella vs Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow

Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow Cinderfella
Rating 2.5 out of 5


Very disappointed with this product, especially because I love everything Mac. There is way too much glitter and it spreads everywhere but that is not the main issue. The eyeshadow itself spreads a lot even after using a primer and it looks mostly messy more than anything else (and I got my eyes done by one of the salesgirls at Mac!). Another issue I had with it was that you can't make the colour too dark - you can put a lot of it on and the colour still looks translucent, mainly because it spreads so much. I also had bits of shadow falling into my eyes, which irritated me. All in all, thoroughly disappointed with Mac for this one!



Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow
Rating 4 out of 5


This drugstore eyeshadow brand puts every high end make-up brand to shame. It has a gorgeous intense colour, which you can use as defined shadow or blend it to get a smokey look with a hint of glitter. With a very small brush, you can even use it as an eye liner because it stays on for the whole day, looking perfect with no smudges. Bad to the Bronze and Audacious Asphalt are stunning colours. Highly recommend this eyeshadow!

No comments:

Post a Comment