Sunday 11 January 2015

House of Fraser, Richmond - Lancôme beauty counter (Rating 0 out of 5)





 
Talk about bad service! Here it was just downright rude! I am amazed at the lack of professionalism of the sales girl there.

I went in there today to buy a bronzer and of course headed to the Lancôme counter as their bronzer has been featured in some magazines and I wanted to try it. So for starters, I asked her to try the bronzer on my face so she just handed me the mirror and walked away. Then, after trying the colour on my face, I tried to see if I can apply it with the brush and the salesgirl almost shouted at me that I was doing it wrong! OMG!

Aren't they supposed to apply it and help you? I asked her very politely would she show me how to apply it so she grabbed it from me and applied it on her hand, looking very annoyed! Oh and walked off!

This was a classic example of good product not being sold because of a bad salesgirl!

After a good experience at their Chanel counter, this was a shock.
Never going to Lancôme there again!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment