Monday 6 March 2017

Saturday afternoon in Mayfair & Piccadilly



I love taking walks in London when the weather is nice so on Saturday I thought I would walk from Mayfair to Piccadilly and round the day off with some lovely afternoon tea at Richoux in Piccadilly.


Davies St



I started my walk on Davies Street and strolled in to Grays Antique Centre, an antiques arcade, where I found some gorgeous snuff and miniature boxes. Worth having a look even if you don't buy anything - they have such pretty things!



Walking further on, you will come across Wild Thing Flowers,  which is probably one of the prettiest flower shops in London and they have some amazing blooms!




A little further on and you come across some funky Easter décor at Hedonism Wines - seriously just go to check out the décor if nothing else and the funky swings outside!

Burlington Arcade


I then walked to Bond St and through Burlington Arcade to Piccadilly. Burlington Arcade is probably one of the prettiest places in London with the gorgeous bespoke shops and of course, Laduree, where you can grab yourself some yummy macaroons! However, they do not like being photographed!




Fortnum & Mason


Of course, you have to have a quick wander in Fortnum & Mason when in Piccadilly. They have some yummy Easter chocolates and lovely Easter décor so check it out!



Afternoon Tea at Richoux


I finally rounded the afternoon off at Richoux for some afternoon tea.  I had fabulous dark chocolate torte with my tea and some gorgeous scones and finger sandwiches! It is such a bustling restaurant with  great atmosphere. The afternoon tea is lovely and deliciously indulgent!







No comments:

Post a Comment