Thursday 9 February 2017

The Hennessy Winter Garden at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane

The Hennessy Winter Garden at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Park Lane, London




This is probably the best place for all those who enjoy a cozy drink in style outdoors in the winter. Dress up in your warmest clothes and just cuddle up on the ultra comfy sofas and chairs with a cashmere blanket on your lap - provided by the venue. I fell in love with the Winter Garden at Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane. I am just sorry I discovered it so late - they are closing end of February!!


I went there on a cool but crisp late afternoon in February.


The Winter Garden is utterly gorgeous, decked out in pretty pine trees and birch twigs. It has such a rustic feel, which is a contrast to the luxury feel of the restaurant, Amaranto.



The seating is comfy and spacious to snuggle up and get warm. They have super comfy cushions, soft blankets and sheepskin rugs…so you can just lie back and sip your hot chocolate!

 



…You can choose to sit in comfy shacks or garden style benches. They light us heaters for you anywhere you sit…

We went for the VIP Hennessy Lodge, of course!




The hot chocolate was heavenly. They also have cocktails and nibbles menu.




And following the hot chocolate we ordered delicious slider mini burgers with yummy chips. Perfect winter comfort food! The burgers are served in a brioche-like bun with a yummy house mayo (had tomatoes and other yummy ingredients).







With a chill setting in we adjourned to the restaurant bar inside (Amaranto). The restaurant lounge is also very pretty though the dark modern decor is a sharp contrast o the rustic decor of the Winter Garden. The service both inside and outside was impeccable!



We ordered dessert indoors which consisted of probably the best poached figs I ever had (though I wish it was a bigger portion!) and some heavenly pear martinis.




As we exited I couldn't help admiring the lovely lobby decorations of the Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane.


Overal, I had a fantastic night and I loved it so much that I am taking hubby there next weekend for hot chocolates and sliders!

Open daily (weather permitting) from 12pm until 11pm with a no-booking policy
Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane
Hamilton Place
Park Lane
London
W1J 7DR

Style tips


I would recommend bundling up for this one. I wore several layers consisting of a Pepe Jeans t-shirt, Louis Vuitton cashmere blazer and Ted Baker cape coat. I also wore my extra warm rabbit fur Joseph scarf and long Chanel boots!





 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment