Thursday 16 June 2016

The Diamond Throne (The Elenium Trilogy, Book 1) by David Eddings

The Diamond Throne (The Elenium Trilogy, Book 1) by David Eddings
Rating: 4 out of 5


This is the first time I have read a book by David Eddings band I was quite impressed. I always stick to authors I know when it comes to fantasy novels so this was a nice surprise. The story is about a knight trying to save his Queen but it is far from predictable or boring.
I started reading a sample from Kindle and within a few pages, I was hooked. In fact, I finished the book in 3 days!
The characters are really well thought out and come alive as you read the book (despite the fact that you meet many characters in this book, you will remember each one individually). You get completely engrossed in their adventure, as if you are there with them - really very well written.

Highly recommend it to fantasy fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment