Rating: 1 out of 5
So we picked this hotel on account of its location and how lovely and rustic it looks from the pictures.
So what's the verdict? It's probably one of the most disappointing hotels I have stayed in:
1. The reception is decorated well and very up to date with a rustic feel though the bedrooms look like they haven't been touched since the 1950s! And we were in an upgraded room! The carpets, curtains and furniture are all very dated and very shabby (certainly not chic) and a little grimey
2. Bathroom is dated and not very clean. We had hair in the drain when we checked in
3. The housekeepers cleaned the room but had to be told to empty the bins.
4. Breakfast is a dismal affair with limited choice and stale breads, other baked goods, etc
5. Food in general is not that great - I ordered a burger and 70% of it was just fat!!
All in all really hated the place and wouldn't recommend it. For the same price you could go to better hotels in Copenhagen