Saturday 12 September 2015

Hilton Manchester Deansgate

Hilton Manchester Deansgate
Rating: 4 out of 5


Stayed on the executive floor and it was amazing. The in-room dining food was fantastic - I had the best chicken sandwich ever(I know it's only chicken sandwich but it's very hard to get it right!) the torte was to die for. 
The cleanliness is beyond reproach and the bathroom is perfect for a relaxing bath (and torte in bath!)
The views from the room were Beautiful - I was on the 18th floor. I just slept with the curtains wide open and it felt like I  on a roof terrace.
The room was great and comfortable.
The breakfast in the morning was excellent too. However, they have terrible attention to detail like forgetting teaspoon for the tea or salt/pepper. They were apologetic but I find these things can be annoying.
The staff were all brilliant and extremely  helpful on the whole
Highly recommend it 

No comments:

Post a Comment